miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Fandoms and family

Hey! Ok, last blog of the day. I want to talk now a bit about my family and my fandoms (I'm not really a shouty hysteric fan but I'm a fan of some things).
Ok, my family I'm only daughter of my two parents. Don't get me wrong when I feel bad and say something bad about my family (give me a break, I'm a teenager) I love my family and appreciate the effort they put on me. I don't think that you should know more about my family because anything else about it isn't important to you.
Let's move to nice and lovely topic that my fandoms are, I have two main fandoms and I'm fan of certain people. My fandoms are the Harry Potter fandom (which many will consider childish and ridicule), and F.R.I.E.N.D.S (which almost no-one my age watches).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario